Company Information

  

Address: 9110 E. NICHOLS AVE.
SUITE 200 
City: CENTENNIAL 
State: CO 
Zip Code: 80112 
Telephone: (303) 792-3600 

Description of Business

Primary SIC Code: 7310
(As filed with the SEC)  

NCM, Inc., a Delaware corporation, was organized on October 5, 2006 and began operations on February 13, 2007 upon completion of its IPO. NCM, Inc. is a holding company that manages its consolidated subsidiary, NCM LLC. NCM, Inc. has no business operations or material assets other than its cash and ownership interest of approximately 43.7% of the common membership units in NCM LLC as of December 29, 2016. NCM LLC's founding members, AMC, Cinemark and Regal, the three largest motion picture exhibition companies in the U.S., held the remaining 56.3% of NCM LLC's common membership units as of December 29, 2016. NCM, Inc.'s primary source of cash flow from operations is distributions from NCM LLC pursuant to the NCM LLC operating agreement. NCM, Inc. also receives management fees pursuant to a management services agreement with NCM LLC in exchange for providing specific management services to NCM LLC.  ... More ...  

Per Share Overview

Date 12-mos Rolling EPS Dividend P/E Ratio
06/20170.320.22023.19
03/20170.410.22030.80
12/20160.420.22035.07
06/20160.240.22064.50
03/20160.300.22050.70
12/20150.260.22060.42
09/20150.280.22047.93
06/20150.230.22069.39

Key Financial Ratios and Statistics

FYE: 12/29

Profitability 2016 Leverage 2016
Net Inc/Comm Equity-0.12Total Liab/Total Assets1.40
Net Inc/Total Assets0.02Total Liab/Inv Cap1.58
Net Inc/Inv Cap0.03Total Liab/Comm Equity-7.15
Pretax Inc/Net Sales0.21Interest Coverage Ratio2.78
Net Inc/Net Sales0.06Curr Debt/EquityNA
Cash Flow/Net Sales0.30LTD/Equity-2.19
SG&A/NetSales0.26Total Debt/Equity-2.19
Asset Utilization   Liquidity  
Net Receivables Turnover2.76Quick Ratio1.83
Inventory TurnoverNACurrent Ratio1.83
Inventory Day SalesNANet Rec/Curr Assets0.76
Net Sales/Work Cap4.45Inv/Curr AssetsNA
Net Sales/PP&E15.12  

Income Statement (Millions)

  6/29/2017 3/30/2017 12/29/2016 9/29/2016
Total Revenues(Net Sales) 97.10 71.90 142.50 113.50
Cost of Goods Sold 30.20 29.80 31.70 30.80
Selling & Admin Exps 29.40 27.40 29.20 25.40
Operating Income 28.30 5.10 72.30 48.40
Interest Exp 13.10 13.20 12.80 14.30
Pretax Income 12.70 -11.00 56.20 20.60
Other Income -2.50 -2.90 -3.30 -13.50
Net Income Bef Extraordinary ... NA NA NA NA
Net Income 1.50 -5.00 14.70 8.20

Balance Sheet (Millions)

Assets 6/29/2017 3/30/2017 12/29/2016 9/29/2016
Cash & Short Term Investments 33.40 58.60 49.10 38.40
Receivables - Total 105.80 99.20 168.50 137.60
Inventories - Total NA NA NA NA
Total Current Assets 145.40 163.30 221.10 180.00
Net Property, Plant & Equipment 30.00 29.80 29.60 28.10
Total Assets 1,121.70 1,151.90 1,057.40 1,029.80
Liabilities        
Accounts Payable 66.50 63.10 110.30 89.20
Debt in Current Liabilities NA NA NA NA
Total Current Liabilities 74.80 70.40 120.60 104.60
Long-Term Debt 920.30 939.80 924.30 911.90
Total Liabilities 1,553.50 1,580.30 1,480.10 1,457.10
Stockholder's Equity        
Minority Interest 363.50 374.30 241.50 246.00
Preferred Stock 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Common Stock 0.60 0.60 0.60 0.60
Retained Earnings -246.20 -234.00 -215.60 -216.40
Treasury Stock NA NA NA NA
Total Stockholders' Equity -431.80 -428.40 -422.70 -427.30
Total Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity 1,121.70 1,151.90 1,057.40 1,029.80

Cash Flow Summary (Millions)

Categories 6/29/2017 3/30/2017 12/29/2016 9/29/2016
Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities 11.60 57.00 42.60 45.00
Net Cash Provided by Investing Activities 10.80 -6.70 0.80 -4.30
Net Cash Provided by Financing Activities -38.00 -43.10 -26.00 -52.50

Annual Summary Data (Millions)

Year Sales Net Income EPS
12/2012448.8013.400.24
12/2013462.8041.200.73
12/2014394.0013.400.22
12/2015446.5015.400.26
12/2016447.6025.400.42
Growth Rates-0.0717.3415.02

Stock Ownership

Type Date(Q,M) No. Owners Shares Held (000s) % Own
Institutional09/30/1717859,31894.28




Report Date : 10/16/2017

Powered By Edgar Online © 2017EDGAR®Online, a division of Donnelley Financial Solutions. EDGAR® is a federally registered trademark of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. EDGAR Online is not affiliated with or approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.