Company Information

  

Address: 7 TIMES SQUARE, 37 FLOOR  
City: NEW YORK 
State: NY 
Zip Code: 10036 
Telephone: 646-912-8918 

Description of Business

Primary SIC Code: 5411
(As filed with the SEC)  

We were formerly a special purpose company incorporated under the laws of the Cayman Islands on September 23, 2014 under the name E-Compass Acquisition Corp. ("E-Compass") in order to serve as a vehicle for the acquisition of an operating business in the e-commerce and consumer retail industry. On February 10, 2017, pursuant to the terms of a merger agreement, dated as of July 25, 2016 (the "Merger Agreement"), through a series of transactions, we merged with our wholly owned subsidiary to reincorporate into Delaware and then acquired NYM Holding, Inc.("NYM"), and as a result, NYM became our direct wholly-owned subsidiary (the "Transactions"). As a result of the Transactions, as of immediately after the Transactions, the former stockholders of NYM own approximately 83.9% of our outstanding common stock and the former stockholders of E-Compass own the remaining 16.1%.  ... More ...  

Per Share Overview

Date 12-mos Rolling EPS Dividend P/E Ratio
03/2018-0.06NAN/E
12/20170.00NAN/E
09/20170.07NA172.50
06/20170.10NA122.50
03/20170.13NA103.77

Key Financial Ratios and Statistics

FYE: 03/31

Profitability 2018 Leverage 2018
Net Inc/Comm Equity-0.08Total Liab/Total Assets0.89
Net Inc/Total Assets-0.02Total Liab/Inv Cap1.72
Net Inc/Inv Cap-0.03Total Liab/Comm Equity4.61
Pretax Inc/Net Sales-0.01Interest Coverage Ratio-0.09
Net Inc/Net Sales-0.01Curr Debt/Equity0.49
Cash Flow/Net Sales-0.02LTD/Equity2.95
SG&A/NetSales0.22Total Debt/Equity3.44
Asset Utilization   Liquidity  
Net Receivables Turnover38.10Quick Ratio0.36
Inventory Turnover10.40Current Ratio0.87
Inventory Day Sales0.03Net Rec/Curr Assets0.27
Net Sales/Work Cap-51.38Inv/Curr Assets0.59
Net Sales/PP&E7.67  

Income Statement (Millions)

  3/31/2018 12/31/2017 9/30/2017 6/30/2017
Total Revenues(Net Sales) 34.96 35.86 33.34 32.53
Cost of Goods Sold 27.10 28.34 26.62 25.64
Selling & Admin Exps 8.02 7.76 7.48 7.48
Operating Income -0.16 -0.24 -0.76 -0.59
Interest Exp 0.23 0.21 0.21 0.17
Pretax Income -0.07 -0.32 0.05 -0.56
Other Income 0.32 0.13 1.02 0.20
Net Income Bef Extraordinary ... NA NA NA NA
Net Income -0.27 -0.28 0.03 -0.27

Balance Sheet (Millions)

Assets 3/31/2018 12/31/2017 9/30/2017 6/30/2017
Cash & Short Term Investments 0.64 0.90 1.02 1.17
Receivables - Total 4.90 14.45 20.01 18.24
Inventories - Total 10.91 11.52 11.32 11.08
Total Current Assets 18.38 29.31 34.23 31.66
Net Property, Plant & Equipment 17.82 16.87 10.01 9.19
Total Assets 48.94 49.01 46.91 43.46
Liabilities        
Accounts Payable 18.04 18.74 16.41 15.34
Debt in Current Liabilities 2.67 2.00 1.94 1.94
Total Current Liabilities 21.04 20.88 18.55 17.49
Long-Term Debt 16.12 16.55 16.28 14.10
Total Liabilities 43.48 43.71 40.72 37.17
Stockholder's Equity        
Minority Interest NA NA NA NA
Preferred Stock 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Common Stock 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Retained Earnings -3.96 -3.31 -3.03 -3.05
Treasury Stock NA NA NA NA
Total Stockholders' Equity 5.47 5.30 6.18 6.29
Total Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity 48.94 49.01 46.91 43.46

Cash Flow Summary (Millions)

Categories 3/31/2018 12/31/2017 9/30/2017 6/30/2017
Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities -1.93 0.36 -0.08 -0.91
Net Cash Provided by Investing Activities 1.98 -0.60 -2.15 -1.03
Net Cash Provided by Financing Activities -0.36 0.13 2.08 0.60

Annual Summary Data (Millions)

Year Sales Net Income EPS
03/2016131.233.64--
03/2017130.881.200.13
03/2018136.69-0.79-0.06
Growth Rates2.06----

Stock Ownership

Type Date(Q,M) No. Owners Shares Held (000s) % Own
Institutional06/30/187930.66




Report Date : 7/16/2018

Powered By Edgar Online © 2018EDGAR®Online, a division of Donnelley Financial Solutions. EDGAR® is a federally registered trademark of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. EDGAR Online is not affiliated with or approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.