Company Information

  

Address: SUITE 616, 48 PAR-LA-VILLE ROAD  
City: HAMILTON 
State:  
Zip Code: HM 11 
Telephone: 441-295-6815 

Description of Business

Primary SIC Code: 4400
(As filed with the SEC)  

Höegh LNG Partners LP is a publicly-traded limited partnership formed initially by Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd. (Oslo Børs symbol: HLNG), a leading floating LNG service provider, to own, operate and acquire floating storage and regasification units ("FSRUs"), LNG carriers and other LNG infrastructure assets under long-term charters, which we define as charters of five or more years. At the closing of our initial public offering ("IPO") in August 2014, Höegh LNG contributed interests in our initial fleet of three modern FSRUs to us. On October 1, 2015, we acquired 100% of the shares of Höegh FSRU III, the entity that indirectly owns the FSRU Höegh Gallant. On January 3, 2017, we closed the acquisition of a 51% ownership interest in the Höegh Grace entities. On December 1, 2017, we closed the acquisition of the remaining 49% ownership interest in the Höegh Grace entities. As of March 31, 2018, we had a fleet of five FSRUs.  ... More ...  

Per Share Overview

Date 12-mos Rolling EPS Dividend P/E Ratio
03/20181.610.44010.06
12/20171.440.43012.95
12/20161.580.41212.03
03/20161.420.41212.27
12/20151.560.41211.94
09/20150.930.33817.47
03/20150.320.33867.81
12/20140.230.18389.74

Key Financial Ratios and Statistics

FYE: 12/31

Profitability 2017 Leverage 2017
Net Inc/Comm Equity0.17Total Liab/Total Assets0.55
Net Inc/Total Assets0.05Total Liab/Inv Cap0.62
Net Inc/Inv Cap0.06Total Liab/Comm Equity1.81
Pretax Inc/Net Sales0.44Interest Coverage Ratio3.10
Net Inc/Net Sales0.38Curr Debt/Equity0.10
Cash Flow/Net Sales0.56LTD/Equity1.03
SG&A/NetSales0.07Total Debt/Equity1.13
Asset Utilization   Liquidity  
Net Receivables Turnover11.74Quick Ratio0.72
Inventory Turnover35.08Current Ratio0.73
Inventory Day Sales0.10Net Rec/Curr Assets0.26
Net Sales/Work Cap-8.25Inv/Curr Assets0.01
Net Sales/PP&E0.21  

Income Statement (Millions)

  12/31/2017 12/31/2016 12/31/2013
Total Revenues(Net Sales) 143.53 91.11 51.57
Cost of Goods Sold 23.94 16.40 43.96
Selling & Admin Exps 9.91 9.72 8.04
Operating Income 93.76 71.06 39.79
Interest Exp 30.09 25.18 0.35
Pretax Income 63.07 45.25 40.47
Other Income -0.61 -0.64 1.03
Net Income Bef Extraordinary ... NA NA NA
Net Income 53.92 58.00 40.47

Balance Sheet (Millions)

Assets 12/31/2017 12/31/2016 12/31/2013
Cash & Short Term Investments 33.45 30.46 0.11
Receivables - Total 11.85 12.60 62.29
Inventories - Total 0.67 0.70 NA
Total Current Assets 46.43 44.36 65.82
Net Property, Plant & Equipment 679.65 343.18 122.66
Total Assets 1,058.96 810.47 228.62
Liabilities      
Accounts Payable 14.84 21.28 23.44
Debt in Current Liabilities 47.47 35.74 193.43
Total Current Liabilities 63.82 57.82 221.49
Long-Term Debt 488.78 346.96 0.00
Total Liabilities 584.30 445.68 276.72
Stockholder's Equity      
Minority Interest NA NA NA
Preferred Stock 113.40 0.00 NA
Common Stock 323.66 327.94 0.00
Retained Earnings NA NA NA
Treasury Stock NA NA NA
Total Stockholders' Equity 474.66 364.79 -48.10
Total Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity 1,058.96 810.47 228.62

Cash Flow Summary (Millions)

Categories 12/31/2017 12/31/2016 12/31/2013
Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities 81.06 39.43 -41.22
Net Cash Provided by Investing Activities -38.47 -83.08 -30.78
Net Cash Provided by Financing Activities -38.83 29.70 72.01

Annual Summary Data (Millions)

Year Sales Net Income EPS
12/201351.5740.47--
12/201691.1158.001.58
12/2017143.5353.921.44
Growth Rates66.8315.43--

Stock Ownership

Type Date(Q,M) No. Owners Shares Held (000s) % Own
Institutional06/30/185610,22651.32




Report Date : 7/16/2018

Powered By Edgar Online © 2018EDGAR®Online, a division of Donnelley Financial Solutions. EDGAR® is a federally registered trademark of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. EDGAR Online is not affiliated with or approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.