Company Information

  

Address: 1508 BINSHENG RD,
BINJIANG DISTRICT, HANGZHOU CITY, 
City: ZHEJIANG 
State:  
Zip Code: 310052 
Telephone: 86 0571 58121974 

Description of Business

Primary SIC Code: 8200
(As filed with the SEC)  

We are an exempted company with limited liability incorporated in the Cayman Islands. We conduct our business through our subsidiary and affiliated entities in China. We currently operate 8 private schools offering K-12 educational services in Zhuji, Zhejiang province of China. We started our operations in 1995 when Zhuji Hailiang Foreign Language School, our first private school, was founded by Mr. Feng. Our second private school, namely Zhuji Private High School, was founded by Mr. Feng and Mr. Zhanghuan Meng, or Mr. Meng, in 2001. At the time of its founding, Mr. Feng owned 60% of the equity interest in the school and Mr. Meng held the remaining equity interest in the school. In November 2011, Mr. Feng purchased the remaining 40% equity interest in Zhuji Private High School from Mr. Meng and became the sole sponsor of Zhuji Private High School. Our third private school, namely Tianma Experimental School, was jointly acquired by Mr. Feng and Mr. Meng in July 2009.  ... More ...  

Per Share Overview

Date 12-mos Rolling EPS Dividend P/E Ratio
06/20170.06NA148.00
06/20160.04NA215.00
06/2015--NAN/E

Key Financial Ratios and Statistics

FYE: 06/30

Profitability 2017 Leverage 2017
Net Inc/Comm Equity0.71Total Liab/Total Assets0.21
Net Inc/Total Assets0.12Total Liab/Inv Cap0.27
Net Inc/Inv Cap0.15Total Liab/Comm Equity1.26
Pretax Inc/Net Sales0.20Interest Coverage RatioNA
Net Inc/Net Sales0.20Curr Debt/EquityNA
Cash Flow/Net Sales0.34LTD/EquityNA
SG&A/NetSales0.05Total Debt/EquityNA
Asset Utilization   Liquidity  
Net Receivables Turnover13.70Quick Ratio1.99
Inventory TurnoverNACurrent Ratio1.99
Inventory Day SalesNANet Rec/Curr Assets0.19
Net Sales/Work Cap2.89Inv/Curr AssetsNA
Net Sales/PP&E1.18  

Income Statement (Millions)

  6/30/2017 6/30/2016 6/30/2015 12/31/2014
Total Revenues(Net Sales) 125.86 98.45 83.02 36.00
Cost of Goods Sold 95.25 74.82 53.95 24.77
Selling & Admin Exps 6.89 9.53 7.49 3.73
Operating Income 23.73 14.10 21.58 7.50
Interest Exp NA NA NA NA
Pretax Income 24.74 14.97 22.74 8.16
Other Income 1.02 0.87 1.15 0.66
Net Income Bef Extraordinary ... NA NA NA NA
Net Income 24.74 14.97 22.74 8.16

Balance Sheet (Millions)

Assets 6/30/2017 6/30/2016 6/30/2015 12/31/2014
Cash & Short Term Investments 11.48 43.80 37.64 59.01
Receivables - Total 16.63 1.74 0.04 0.02
Inventories - Total NA NA NA NA
Total Current Assets 87.48 45.70 47.85 75.15
Net Property, Plant & Equipment 106.29 111.44 29.30 15.51
Total Assets 206.36 170.53 138.29 149.02
Liabilities        
Accounts Payable 35.21 25.64 19.07 9.21
Debt in Current Liabilities NA NA NA NA
Total Current Liabilities 43.87 31.80 25.75 51.12
Long-Term Debt NA NA NA NA
Total Liabilities 43.87 31.80 25.75 51.12
Stockholder's Equity        
Minority Interest NA NA NA NA
Preferred Stock NA NA NA NA
Common Stock 0.04 0.04 0.04 0.04
Retained Earnings 106.23 83.15 73.05 58.45
Treasury Stock NA NA NA NA
Total Stockholders' Equity 162.49 138.73 112.53 97.90
Total Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity 206.36 170.53 138.29 149.02

Cash Flow Summary (Millions)

Categories 6/30/2017 6/30/2016 6/30/2015 12/31/2014
Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities 42.33 32.54 38.08 47.79
Net Cash Provided by Investing Activities -88.83 -42.53 -7.20 4.46
Net Cash Provided by Financing Activities 14.69 17.24 0.00 0.00

Annual Summary Data (Millions)

Year Sales Net Income EPS
06/201371.2020.07--
06/201474.5822.67--
06/201583.0222.74--
06/201698.4514.970.04
06/2017125.8624.740.06
Growth Rates15.315.37--

Stock Ownership

Type Date(Q,M) No. Owners Shares Held (000s) % Own
Institutional09/30/17220.00




Report Date : 12/11/2017

Powered By Edgar Online © 2017EDGAR®Online, a division of Donnelley Financial Solutions. EDGAR® is a federally registered trademark of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. EDGAR Online is not affiliated with or approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.