Company Information

  

Address: 145 KING STREET EAST
SUITE 400 
City: TORONTO 
State:  
Zip Code: M5C 2Y7 
Telephone: 416-947-1212 

Description of Business

Primary SIC Code: 1040
(As filed with the SEC)  

On February 23, 2015, Agnico Eagle entered into a binding letter of intent (the "LOI") with Canadian Malartic GP (the "Partnership"), Yamana and Abitibi Royalties Inc. ("Abitibi Royalties") regarding the Malartic CHL prospect which abuts the Canadian Malartic mine and in which Canadian Malartic Corporation ("CMC") held a 70% interest, with the remaining 30% interest held by Abitibi Royalties. Each of the Company and Yamana have a 50% indirect ownership interest in the Partnership, CMC and the Canadian Malartic mine.  ... More ...  

Per Share Overview

Date 12-mos Rolling EPS Dividend P/E Ratio
03/20181.920.11021.91
12/20171.050.11043.98
09/20171.170.10038.64
06/20171.100.10041.02
12/20160.700.10060.00
09/20160.35NA154.80
06/20160.14NA382.14
03/20160.110.080328.73

Key Financial Ratios and Statistics

FYE: 12/31

Profitability 2017 Leverage 2017
Net Inc/Comm Equity0.05Total Liab/Total Assets0.37
Net Inc/Total Assets0.03Total Liab/Inv Cap0.39
Net Inc/Inv Cap0.03Total Liab/Comm Equity0.55
Pretax Inc/Net Sales0.15Interest Coverage Ratio5.34
Net Inc/Net Sales0.11Curr Debt/Equity0.00
Cash Flow/Net Sales0.34LTD/Equity0.28
SG&A/NetSales0.05Total Debt/Equity0.28
Asset Utilization   Liquidity  
Net Receivables Turnover132.77Quick Ratio2.88
Inventory Turnover2.54Current Ratio4.38
Inventory Day Sales0.01Net Rec/Curr Assets0.02
Net Sales/Work Cap1.99Inv/Curr Assets0.34
Net Sales/PP&E0.40  

Income Statement (Millions)

  12/31/2017 12/31/2016 12/31/2015 12/31/2014
Total Revenues(Net Sales) 2,242.60 2,138.23 1,985.43 1,896.77
Cost of Goods Sold 1,199.29 1,178.87 1,105.65 1,060.56
Selling & Admin Exps 115.06 102.78 96.97 118.77
Operating Income 409.76 359.52 160.16 259.83
Interest Exp 78.93 74.64 75.23 73.39
Pretax Income 342.38 268.46 82.63 189.14
Other Income 11.55 -16.42 -2.31 2.70
Net Income Bef Extraordinary ... NA NA NA NA
Net Income 243.89 158.82 24.58 82.97

Balance Sheet (Millions)

Assets 12/31/2017 12/31/2016 12/31/2015 12/31/2014
Cash & Short Term Investments 767.09 641.11 164.14 271.75
Receivables - Total 25.60 8.19 8.53 61.37
Inventories - Total 500.98 443.71 461.98 446.66
Total Current Assets 1,461.53 1,230.18 829.43 908.06
Net Property, Plant & Equipment 5,626.55 5,106.04 5,088.97 5,155.87
Total Assets 7,865.60 7,107.95 6,683.18 6,809.26
Liabilities        
Accounts Payable 320.37 277.88 273.16 243.05
Debt in Current Liabilities 3.41 136.55 32.11 82.57
Total Current Liabilities 333.82 423.62 311.52 332.39
Long-Term Debt 1,371.85 1,072.79 1,118.19 1,322.46
Total Liabilities 2,918.61 2,615.48 2,542.16 2,740.77
Stockholder's Equity        
Minority Interest NA NA NA NA
Preferred Stock NA NA NA NA
Common Stock 5,288.43 4,987.69 4,707.94 4,599.79
Retained Earnings -595.80 -744.45 -823.73 -779.38
Treasury Stock NA NA NA NA
Total Stockholders' Equity 4,946.99 4,492.47 4,141.02 4,068.49
Total Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity 7,865.60 7,107.95 6,683.18 6,809.26

Cash Flow Summary (Millions)

Categories 12/31/2017 12/31/2016 12/31/2015 12/31/2014
Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities 767.56 778.62 616.24 668.32
Net Cash Provided by Investing Activities -1,000.05 -553.49 -374.52 -851.62
Net Cash Provided by Financing Activities 329.17 190.39 -280.76 229.24

Annual Summary Data (Millions)

Year Sales Net Income EPS
12/20131,638.41-686.70-2.35
12/20141,896.7782.970.39
12/20151,985.4324.580.11
12/20162,138.23158.820.70
12/20172,242.60243.891.05
Growth Rates8.16----

Stock Ownership

Type Date(Q,M) No. Owners Shares Held (000s) % Own
Institutional06/30/18338139,50859.77




Report Date : 7/9/2018

Powered By Edgar Online © 2018EDGAR®Online, a division of Donnelley Financial Solutions. EDGAR® is a federally registered trademark of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. EDGAR Online is not affiliated with or approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.