Company Information

  

Address: 70 E. LONG LAKE ROAD  
City: BLOOMFIELD HILLS 
State: MI 
Zip Code: 48034 
Telephone: 810-737-4190 

Description of Business

Primary SIC Code: 6798
(As filed with the SEC)  

Agree Realty Corporation, a Maryland corporation, is a fully integrated REIT primarily focused on the ownership, acquisition, development and management of retail properties net leased to industry leading tenants. We were founded in 1971 by our current Executive Chairman, Richard Agree, and our common stock was listed on the New York Stock Exchange ("NYSE") in 1994. As of December 31, 2016, our portfolio consisted of 366 properties located in 43 states and totaling approximately 7.0 million square feet of gross leasable area ("GLA"). See "Item 2 - Properties - Geographic Diversification" for more information on market concentrations. Our portfolio included 363 net lease properties, which contributed approximately 98.1% of annualized base rent, and three community shopping centers, which generated the remaining 1.9% of annualized base rent.  ... More ...  

Per Share Overview

Date 12-mos Rolling EPS Dividend P/E Ratio
09/20172.030.50524.18
06/20172.240.50520.48
03/20172.170.49522.10
12/20161.970.49523.38
09/20161.860.48026.58
06/20162.070.48023.30
03/20162.150.46517.89
12/20152.160.46515.74

Key Financial Ratios and Statistics

FYE: 12/31

Profitability 2016 Leverage 2016
Net Inc/Comm Equity0.06Total Liab/Total Assets0.39
Net Inc/Total Assets0.04Total Liab/Inv Cap0.39
Net Inc/Inv Cap0.04Total Liab/Comm Equity0.60
Pretax Inc/Net Sales0.50Interest Coverage Ratio3.98
Net Inc/Net Sales0.49Curr Debt/EquityNA
Cash Flow/Net Sales0.67LTD/Equity0.59
SG&A/NetSales0.09Total Debt/Equity0.59
Asset Utilization   Liquidity  
Net Receivables Turnover9.66Quick RatioNA
Inventory TurnoverNACurrent RatioNA
Inventory Day SalesNANet Rec/Curr AssetsNA
Net Sales/Work CapNAInv/Curr AssetsNA
Net Sales/PP&E0.10  

Income Statement (Millions)

  9/30/2017 6/30/2017 3/31/2017 12/31/2016
Total Revenues(Net Sales) 30.39 28.08 26.56 25.30
Cost of Goods Sold 3.24 3.11 2.77 2.40
Selling & Admin Exps 2.49 2.57 2.60 1.91
Operating Income 16.43 14.70 14.16 14.48
Interest Exp 4.67 4.41 4.14 4.11
Pretax Income 12.28 15.07 14.77 12.91
Other Income 0.52 4.78 4.74 2.53
Net Income Bef Extraordinary ... NA NA NA NA
Net Income 12.17 14.88 14.58 12.73

Balance Sheet (Millions)

Assets 9/30/2017 6/30/2017 3/31/2017 12/31/2016
Cash & Short Term Investments 27.29 4.17 2.30 33.40
Receivables - Total 15.63 14.24 13.07 11.54
Inventories - Total NA NA NA NA
Total Current Assets NA NA NA NA
Net Property, Plant & Equipment 1,121.03 1,081.35 992.30 950.26
Total Assets 1,366.97 1,286.84 1,158.24 1,111.93
Liabilities        
Accounts Payable 25.07 22.84 20.78 20.20
Debt in Current Liabilities NA NA NA NA
Total Current Liabilities NA NA NA NA
Long-Term Debt 486.16 435.20 416.70 402.92
Total Liabilities 546.67 493.46 473.25 428.95
Stockholder's Equity        
Minority Interest 2.52 2.57 2.56 2.53
Preferred Stock 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Common Stock 0.00 0.00 0.00 0.00
Retained Earnings -29.14 -26.55 -26.96 -28.56
Treasury Stock NA NA NA NA
Total Stockholders' Equity 820.30 793.38 684.99 682.98
Total Liabilities and Stockholders' Equity 1,366.97 1,286.84 1,158.24 1,111.93

Cash Flow Summary (Millions)

Categories 9/30/2017 6/30/2017 3/31/2017 12/31/2016
Net Cash Provided by Operating Activities 20.52 19.10 15.57 15.90
Net Cash Provided by Investing Activities -64.33 -130.13 -46.82 -50.60
Net Cash Provided by Financing Activities 65.14 112.91 0.16 56.60

Annual Summary Data (Millions)

Year Sales Net Income EPS
12/201234.6218.051.30
12/201343.5219.671.40
12/201453.5618.491.23
12/201569.9739.022.16
12/201691.5345.121.97
Growth Rates27.5125.7410.95

Stock Ownership

Type Date(Q,M) No. Owners Shares Held (000s) % Own
Institutional09/30/1721425,98888.95




Report Date : 12/11/2017

Powered By Edgar Online © 2017EDGAR®Online, a division of Donnelley Financial Solutions. EDGAR® is a federally registered trademark of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. EDGAR Online is not affiliated with or approved by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.